Supply Chain Manager
Salary: ££50,000 - ££55,000 Plus Car Allowance, Bonus, Pension & Health
Are you a driven and ambitious Individual looking to work for an ambitious brand who is soaring through the market?
|Location||West Midlands/Staffordshire, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
Title: Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £50k to £55k
Location: West Midlands/ Staffordshire
We are recruiting a Supply Chain Manager for an ambitious Food and Drink company to operate within the Supply Chain function. The business has a prestigious heritage along with great brands here in the UK, establishing themselves as a top Food and Drink company.
Based from the West Midlands, this Supply Chain Manager role is responsible for the impact on the organisation, being involved in every facet of the business process – planning, purchasing, logistics and production.
International Supply Chain Manager
- To lead the MRP, Production Planning, forecasting and warehouse and transport functions of the business via effective management and leadership style
- To oversee the Customer Services function of the business via the Managers of each business unit.
- Manage the vendor performance system, keeping up to date knowledge of where we are with any potential supplier issues and any effects that this would have on his direct reports, warehouse and operations departments.
- To understand the factory performance and the subsequent effect on the roles of the direct reports.
- To support the Production Scheduler with labour planning to ensure that the operational team are aware of the requirements to meet the various production plans.
Skills and Experience Required:
Minimum of 5-year previous experience working within a supply chain function at management level
Proven track record in delivering exceptional levels of customer service
Strong background in setting and delivering objectives within a supply chain function.
Experience of managing the following functions within supply chain – warehouse/transport, MRP, Production Planning, Forecasting, Customer Services and Logistics.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Supply Chain Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.