Senior National Account Manager - Waitrose - Private Label
Salary: ££55-65 - £Plus Car or Allowance Bonus, Pension & Healthcare
Leading private label supplier with strong ethical approach actively recruiting a Senior National Account Manager for Waitrose!
|Location||West London Based, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Leading private label supplier with strong ethical approach actively recruiting a Senior National Account Manager!
- Senior National Account Manager - Waitrose
- Fresh Foods – Private Label
- Office based in West London
- £55-65k (Experience dependant) plus car or allowance, bonus and strong benefits
An exciting Senior National Account Manager opportunity has arisen for a leading private label chilled / fresh foods supplier to manage Waitrose. This award-winning business has an highly ethical approach towards manufacturing, employees and customer relationships. They operate across major UK grocery retailers, Discounters, Convenience, Independents and Foodservice channels and are currently looking for a Senior National Account Manager to join them to lead this key strategic customer for them.
As Senior National Account Manager you would be fully accountable for managing the relationship; driving forward the customers vision and plan across the cross functional team; hold full JBP and P&L accountability. Building on a solid platform and relationship, they are now looking for a dynamic Senior National Account Manager to play a pivotal role in strategically developing the account further within some challenging market conditions.
As a fairly lean operation and we need individuals that are category-focused and strong leading cross-functional teams to ensure success. This Senior National Account Manager position is perfect if you’re looking to be heavily integrated into a customer and enjoy operating within chilled foods. Our ideal successful candidate profile:
- You will have at least 4 years Account Manager experience, ideally within a chilled or fresh foods manufacturer
- With a holistic understanding of commercial decisions on the P&L and impact on the wider business
- You can demonstrate you have developed strong customer relationships
- Has strong P&L understanding incorporating costings, margins, negotiation, forecasting, project management, promotions and understanding of impact of decisions
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- Passionate about working within the food industry – suits foodies!
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about progressing their career within National Accounts within a leading private label food business. Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 8/15476/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.