Senior Demand Planning Executive
Salary: £Up to £35,000 - £Plus Pension & Car Allowance
Want to work for one the UK’s most recognisable FMCG company? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join a UK Blue Chip company as Senior Demand Planning Executive.
|Location||St Albans, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Senior Demand Planning Executive – St Albans – Up to £35k Plus Excellent Package
This multi-national & multi-FMCG brand owner is currently making headlines for all the right reasons! With their continued investment into their brands, sites and people it’s no wonder they are currently held in such high regard by their competitors and customers.
Clearly, this food group is not small. In fact, they boast some of the most powerful brands in the food industry. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class Demand Planning Team
Senior Demand Planning Executive
You will support the Collaborative Supply Manager in the delivery of forecast accuracy, inbound service, on-shelf availability and waste reduction.
As Demand Planning Executive you will manage the collaborative agenda with the Impulse, Discounter and Distributor channels, acting as the face of our clients supply chain in order to build and maintain "trusted advisor" status. You will also manage your customer specific strategic supply chain initiatives to drive continuous improvement and cost out work streams.
Forge close cross functional ways of working with commercial and supply planning, acting as the functional expert and contribute to creation and evolution of robust business tools and processes while delivering best in class account specific analytical evaluation.
Key Senior Demand Planning Executive Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Create and maintain robust collaborative relationships and ways of working with assigned customer supply chain stakeholders
- Deliver defined forecast accuracy results at 12-week, 8-week, 4 week and 2-week lags
- Meet or exceed core KPI targets; inbound service, on-shelf availability and wastage reduction
- Manage a range of reports and processes in order to review future demand shape at customer and SKU level, providing actionable insights for cross functional key stakeholders
- Management of supply chain continuous improvement agenda within customer base
- Apply a continuous improvement mind set to all aspects of job role, tools and processes
- We’re looking for an individual whom can demonstrate the following:
- Excellent analytical skills - strong attention to detail and the ability to coordinate diverse information, identify relevant data, recommend and implement corrective actions
- Strong project management experience with specific focus on supply chain E2E initiatives
- Ability to identify and address process improvements, and share expertise with others
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to influence and challenge at all levels throughout the business, with sound interpersonal skills to back up robust detail
- Excellent written & verbal communication and robust presentation skills
If this Senior Demand Planning Executive role sounds appealing, then we’d like to hear from you! Apply quoting reference 16/15257/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.