Regional Account Manager - On Trade
Salary: £Up to £42,000 - £Plus Car, Bonus, Pension & Health
Want to work for a globally recognised, category leading drinks business with fantastic progression opportunities? This is not to be missed!!
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Title: Regional Account Manager – On Trade
Salary: Up to £42k plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking global FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employees’ development and training, providing an enjoyable experience with some outstanding opportunities and fantastic company benefits whilst developing as a successful Regional Account Manager.
The Regional Account Manager is responsible for achievement of volume, profit and net revenue targets, interacting closely with the wider business including National Account teams, Ambassadors, Logistics, Finance & Brand and Marketing teams. The strategic direction of the company is to be followed with emphasis on the key pillars within the channel. You will be tasked to deliver a strong regional strategy to deliver growth and gain new users within your key customer groups within your region.
Reporting to a National Account Manager will give you excellent commercial visibility throughout the company and the foundations to build on a successful future. This Regional Account Manager role is perfect if you want to be placed on the fast track to working in National Accounts, whilst focusing on a career within a huge business!
- Achievement of agreed volume and profit plan by account
- Proactively drive & sustain Red Bull distribution within the On-Premise universe.
- Deliver against targets, which are driven by a clear business plan that caters to the consumer
- Drive On-Premise strategy, liaising strongly with key internal stakeholders
- Proactively manage customer contact strategy in order to remove obstacles to progress.
- Build and maintain internal contact strategy to help meet overall regional account KPI’s to include field sales, category, logistics, finance, brand & consumer
- Make positive decisions based on insight, both sought and made available.
- Ensure accurate forecasts of volume, profit and point of sale material.
- Relevant experience in an on premise FMCG environment with a proven track record of success.
- Solid understanding of the wider regional On-Premise industry.
- Strong administrative skills and highly organised.
- Strong literacy and numerical skills.
- Strong analytical ability and commercial acumen.
- Effective negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to pave the way for a successful career with a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career? If so, this Regional Account Manager opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Regional Account Manager role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.