Salary: £Up to £45,000 - £Plus Pension
Want to work for one of the UK’s most recognisable FMCG companies? Fantastic Project Engineer position which offers great Engineering development
|Location||Moreton/Merseyside/Birkenhead, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
Title: Project Engineer
Location: Moreton (Merseyside, Birkenhead)
Salary: Circa £45k.
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward-thinking Food business with some of the biggest brands in the UK! Not only do they hold numerous awards for best brands and people development, but they also invest heavily into their Engineering department to develop the best machinery in the market today.
This Project Engineer role is to complete full end to end project management of multiple manufacturing processes and packaging-based capital projects.
Project Engineer Responsibilities:
- Development of pipeline for suitable projects, including; feasibility studies, cost benefit analysis, etc.
- Lead compilation of capital authority request documentation/narrative.
- Lead and engage end users in the development of engineering scope.
- Develop functional design specifications in compliance with engineering.
- Run tender and procurement activity with equipment vendors.
- Selection of preferred supplier(s) through robust selection process, including application of appropriate contract.
- Management of all health and safety aspects of capital projects (e.g. CDM requirements).
- Reporting of project progress; tracking of milestones, activity, priorities, financials.
- Minimum 5 years Food & FMCG background.
- Extensive capital project management experience with a customer focus.
- Conversant with relevant legislation (e.g. IEE 17th Edition, DSEAR, etc).
- Demonstrable record in successful delivery of engineering capital projects in FMCG with emphasis on specification/integration/implementation.
- Extensive capital project experience.
- CAD literate.
- MS Project proficient.
- Demonstrable control system and PLC design/specifications experience.
- Experience of indirect management of multi-functional/disciplinary teams.
- Experience of modern manufacturing practice.
- Food processing and associated equipment knowledge.
- Strong working knowledge/experience of Rockwell/Allen Bradley control systems.
Are you someone with a can-do attitude and a real desire to make things work? Are you someone who is methodical in their decision making and are open to new ideas? Are you decisive and can make clear and formed decisions and get them right quickly? If so, this Project Engineering opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own Operational future and relish in one of the UK’s largest food company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Project Engineer role, please apply quoting reference 16/15340/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.