Production and Operations Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
Are you a driven and ambitious Individual looking to join a busy FMCG Production and Warehouse facility?
|Location||Burnley, United Kingdom|
Title: Production and Operations Manager
Salary: £40k - £45k per annum.
We are recruiting for a Market Leader within the Non-Food Consumer industry. Our client is looking for an ambitious individual to join their busy and vibrant Production facility.
Production and Operations Manager Responsibilities:
- Full autonomy for day to day operation of a busy FMCG Production and Warehouse facility
- Seasonal business with flexible working environment and annualised system
- Brand leader in the UK based on product quality and delivery under pressure
- Using supplied production plan, convert this into a consistent production output utilising given resources in a safe and cost-effective manner.
- Converting labour into a safe standardised workplace set against a fast-changing programme
- Agility and ability to work to changing conditions
Production and Operations Manager Skills and Experience Required:
- IT literate
- H&S aware
- Problem solving
- Target driven
- Organising large unskilled teams
- Open to improving processes and productivity
- Calm under pressure
- People centric
- Values leader
- Highly motivational
- Ideal experience:
- Prior experience managing a production environment
- LEAN knowledge and experience
- FMCG experience
- NEBOSH or similar H&S qualified
- Diploma in Production Management or similar
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to make an impact within a Market leading business?
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Production and operations manager position, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.