National Account Manager - Discounters
Salary: £Up to £47k - £Plus up to Bonus Opportunity, Car Allowance, Pension & Healthcare
grow your career within a major branded food business
|Location||West London - Accessible from M40/M4/M3 areas, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
National Account Manager – Fantastic ‘opportunity to join a leading branded Food company based in West London – up to £47k!
- National Account Manager – Discounters
- Leading Food Brands
- Office based in West London c3 days - accessible from M40 / M4 / M3 areas
- Up to £47k (Experience dependent) plus car allowance, bonus and strong benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a well-recognised major branded business who are currently recruiting a National Account Manager to manage a cluster of Discounters customers. This growth orientated branded food business performance has been strong; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend! Building on a solid platform and trade position, they are looking for a National Account Manager to play a key role in supporting the Discounters Account team to ensure the achievement of the Company’s sales, share and profit goals.
This National Account Manager role is a classic grow role where your role and responsibilities will develop quickly and will prove to be a stepping-stone to a Grocery National Account Manager role within 12-18 months. Within the role you will manage a combined portfolio of c£10m P&L across a number of Discounter customers. This is a perfect role to join in; you’ll gain fantastic insight into Account Management best practice; excellent support, coaching & development; and the opportunity to deliver growth for the company which will enhance your profile for career development.
No surprise, this National Account Manager role will be demanding requiring drive, ambition and enthusiasm, combined with the opportunity to develop technical sales skills such as networking, selling, negotiation, forecasting and commercial awareness. A key aspect of this role will be daily interaction with relevant account managers as well as other functions within the business, applicants will need to demonstrate success in working as part of a cross functional team.
National Account Manager successful candidate profile:
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in a Sales at Head office level (Account Management or Field Sales) or worked within a Retailer
- Ability to understand commercial relationship between supplier and customer
- Confidence to develop and present compelling sales presentations
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Strong Time Management & Communication skills
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- Passionate about working within a branded food business environment
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within National Accounts within a leading branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate you career then please apply now! Please send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 8/15430/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.