National Account Manager - Co-op & Nisa
Salary: ££40k (Experience dependent) - £Plus bonus, car allowance and strong benefits
Superb National Account Manager opportunity to join a leading Healthy Food & Drink business to deliver high growth with Co-op & Nisa
|Location||Homebased - South of England, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, Home-Based, South East|
National Account Manager – leading branded Food & Drink company – c£40k!
- National Account Manager – Co-op & Nisa
- Healthy Food Brands
- Home based with Southern Head office requirement 1-2 days / week
- c£40k (Experience dependent) plus bonus, car allowance and strong benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a growth orientated branded food business. We are currently recruiting an National Account Manager to support the development of Co-op & Nisa. The company performance has been strong; with their brands in high growth and very much on trend!
As National Account Manager, you will be joining this leading sustainable Organic Food & Drink business whose credentials align closely with Co-op and they have agreed terms and plan in place for a strong 2019. Portfolio wise they have a number of highly relevant brands for the Co-op & Nisa and with successful negotiated aligned terms with Co-op Nisa merger they are set for +10% growth this year and accelerated growth in 2020 & beyond, we just need you to deliver this! You will focus on building the network and engagement with Co-op, closing down distribution and delivering great activation.
This National Account Manager role reports into the National Account Controller you will have a great coach & mentor but also have the opportunity to gain exposure to Tesco assisting in promotional & NPD planning which would give you some great experience. This role has the scope to broaden further and is a key development role for future talent for the business.
The role is home based with a head office in the South East with a requirement to visit 2-3 days a week; so our ideal location for prospective candidates is within the South of England ( South of Oxford - M3/M4/M40 corridors).
National Account Manager successful candidate profile:
- You will have at least 2 years Account Manager / Account Executive experience, having experienced two trading cycles
- Ideally we are looking for Grocery experience, but we would be open to individuals Discounters, Convenience, Independents and Foodservice experience where you can demonstrate you have developed strong customer relationships
- Had P&L responsibility
- Listens, understands & responds to customers’ needs
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
- Passionate about working within a branded food & drink business environment – suits individuals with a healthy outlook
- Eager to learn and develop!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about building a career within National Accounts within a leading branded food business. If you want to take the step to accelerate you career then please apply now! Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 8/15514/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.