Marketing Manager - On-Trade
Salary: £Highly Attractive - £Plus Bonus & Package
High profile game changing On Trade Marketing Manager required for a leading Global Drinks brand. This opportunity is not to be missed!!
|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
Location: Central London
Salary: £Highly Attractive + Bonus + Package
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking global FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet. An exciting opportunity has arisen to join this instantly recognisable, multi-national drinks business as an On-Trade Marketing Manager, currently in a great period of growth.
This On-Trade Marketing Manager position will have the responsibility to create, develop & deliver industry leading concepts that step change the brand awareness and sales volume within the channel. This role will be acting as a bridge between brand & sales. You will be collaborating with the culture, comms and the brand team to bring to life the brand through the On-Trade channel by creating unique events and concepts.
Consumer engagement is key as you look to create and implement concepts that will deliver added benefits to customer. You will look to build a sales engagement platform to drive relationships with owners, decision makers and venue staff to deliver channel strategies and increase sales in outlet.
Using research and insights will allow you to identify new opportunities within the channel and sales in relation to consumer brand engagement.
- Lead and develop On-Trade marketing activities across key accounts by creating and developing new ideas that bring the brand to life at key consumer moments
- Develop an industry leading staff engagement that targets decision makers with sales strategies, training and incentives to make the brand their No.1 target.
- Build and maximize internal working relationships with wider marketing teams e.g. Brand, Culture, Comms.
- Analyze and report on channel marketing activities evaluating effectiveness and return on investment.
- Develop effective relationships with the sales team whilst spending time in trade to achieve on-trade marketing strategic goals.
- Proven experience in either brand marketing or agency account management.
- Experience in UK On Premise market.
- Understanding of outlet operations if possible.
- Relevant agency management background.
- Excellent communication, organizational and presentation skills
- Willing to travel across the UK and Internationally
As a key figure in a dynamic and rapidly growing environment this is a challenging role that requires strong On-Trade knowledge as well as outstanding leadership and influencing skills across a broad spectrum of stakeholders. This role also comes with high responsibilities managing a team of people. We would expect you to be proven within commercial strategy and channel marketing. This is an integral role to the overall commercial function of the brand with great exposure to the board and an opportunity to be the On-Trade channel to a successful future.
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to influence a team within a global business? If so, this opportunity is a fantastic chance to take control of your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.