Junior National Account Manager
Salary: £Highly Competitive - £Plus Car Allowance, Bonus & Package
Want to work with one of the fastest growing brands in the industry? A great opportunity for a step up to their first P&L responsible role
|Location||South East/Home Counties/London, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Junior National Account Manager – Co-op/Nisa – South East
Our client has an array of awesome brands in the snacking category and has proven their ambition for growth through innovation and acquisition. They have built a tight knit culture based around their people and empowering them to drive change and act as true entrepreneurs. As part of their growing team they have a new Junior National Account Manager role to support on the ever growing and dynamic Co-op/Nisa account.
As Junior National Account Manager role you will:
- Work with the Co-op Nisa team and take responsibility for your own P&L
- Be customer facing and expected to lead meetings and negotiations with Buyer and Senior Buyer level contacts
- Have full accountability for negotiating and executing a successful JBP to drive mutual growth
- Working with matrix teams to drive innovation and best in class execution of NPD
- Driving opportunity and profitable sales within your account base
- Negotiate trade terms, CPI’s and promotional activity
This is a truly great opportunity for an NAE taking a step up to a Junior National Account Manager looking for a high growth organisation with lots of progression opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of growth and new business wins within their career
- Have experience working in FMCG – preferably Food and Drink
- Possess an excellent knowledge of branded environments
- Excel in fast paced, entrepreneurial environments managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent commercial acumen and P&L management
- Be driven to succeed and drive growth
This opportunity is more than a Junior National Account Manager role, instead offering great scope for future progression in a high growth organisation. If you are interested in finding out more then apply quoting reference 13/15242/7 to email@example.com. Confidentiality assured. For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.