International Supply Chain Manager
Salary: £Up to £65,000 - £Plus Car Allowance, Bonus Pension & Healthcare
Are you a driven and ambitious Individual looking to work for a globally recognised, category leading Food and Drink business with fantastic progression opportunities? This is not to be missed!
|Location||Midlands, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
Title: International Supply Chain Manager
Salary: Circa £65k Plus Excellent Package
We are recruiting an International Supply Chain Manager for a globally recognised Food and Drink company to operate within the Supply Chain function. The business has a prestigious heritage along with some of the biggest brands here in the UK, establishing themselves as a top tier Food and Drink company.
Based from the Midlands, this International Supply Chain Manager role is responsible for the business' Global logistics and customer service activities. This role is perfect if you want to manage and develop a team and progress your career within the FMCG industry along the way.
International Supply Chain Manager Responsibilities
- Lead the International Supply Chain team and be a senior Manager within the International Operations team
- Run the day-to-day International Customer Service and Logistics activities
- Create and execute the Customer Service strategy for International Customers
- Build and develop strong, collaborative relationships with key customers, ultimately taking service to the next level
- Manage the 3PL / 4PL relationships and budget
- Continuously improve the Supply Chain solutions
Skills and Experience Required:
- Team leadership
- Fast paced FMCG customer services environment
- Track record of delivering Customer Service improvements
- 3PL / 4PL Management
- International Logistics
- Budgetary control
- PC skills
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this International Supply Chain Manager role, please apply below.
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.