Head of Product
Salary: £Up to £80,000 - £Plus Excellent Benefits
Head of Product needed for one of the UK's leading leisure experience providers
|Location||South Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Our client is the UK’s leading leisure experience provider. Their core focus is to deliver outstanding experiences to their customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners. They aim to do this by providing high-quality, industry-leading products.
About the role
Your main focus will be to understand our customers' experiences and translate them into a clearly defined and prioritised product roadmap. Managing a team of two, but working with stakeholders across the whole business, you will then ensure the optimisation of the user journey through our website, to maximise revenue.
You will be responsible for the creation, delivery and success of online functionality improvements, the optimisation of existing user journeys and introduction of new innovative concepts, with a focus on improving website conversion rates, hence meeting sales targets.
The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, developing roadmaps, and supporting product creation from conception to live.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years strategic Website Development experience - with a focus on front end user improvements
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an eCommerce based business / transactional website, with a focus on template and customer journey optimisation, or introduction of new initiatives
- Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of being a key project stakeholder in web-based projects
- Exceptional web analytics knowledge (either Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Experience of working with UX/development teams
- Experience from a retail or commercial background
- Experience of managing a proactive and independent team
- Previous experience of using Endeca will be an advantage.
- High attention to detail with an ability to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills to all levels of seniority and disciplines within the organisation
- Natural planner, looking ahead, anticipating and escalating issues before they arise, providing solutions, and meeting deadlines
- Quick learner with ability to think pro-actively and build solid working relationships with wider members of the business
- This role does not require any skills related to project management, scrum or development. Please do not apply for this role if you are from one of these backgrounds and keen to pursue similar roles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career in a leading organisation, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development you will be rewarded for your hard work with a competitive salary of £80,000 and a generous rewards package
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.