Digtial Marketing Manager
Salary: ££45,000 - ££55,000 Plus Benefits
Develop and deliver a digital marketing strategy for one of the world’s leading luxury jewellery brands
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
- Our client is one of the world’s leading luxury jewellery brands, offering a strong history of innovation, deep connections with sports and automobile racing.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join their iconic brand, based at the UK Sales & Marketing office in London.
The Digital Marketing Manager role:
- As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be required to support and refine the brand digital marketing strategy for the UK market, whilst utilising the brand global guidelines and staying true to the heritage and DNA of the brand.
- Manage brand communication through various digital and online customer touch points: merchandising, CRM, performance marketing, the UK website and across all platforms in the brands digital eco system.
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the E-commerce platform and will be in contact with internal teams and external agencies to deliver and enhance the customer journey, by running relevant analysis and research.
- You will be the guardian of the online/mobile platform and continue to develop the customer journey experienced on every device. You will monitor digital marketing campaigns and coordinate CRM activity in the UK.
Ideal Digital marketing Manager candidate:
- Graduate, MBA or equivalent studies in Digital Marketing / Digital Communication preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a similar role, preferable in a complex international environment & with experience in Online Retailer, Luxury or FMCG industry
- Excellent communication and copywriting skills, French speaking a plus
- Hands-on experience with performance marketing activities (Google Adwords, Shopping, Programmatic Retargeting/Prospecting)
- Proficient understanding of email marketing / CRM activities.
- Preferably knowledge of SalesForce Marketing Cloud
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/15556/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.