Demand Planning Lead - Global FMCG Project
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 Plus Strong Package
Exciting Demand Planning Lead role for a major Global FMCG player
|Location||West London with some International Travel, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Demand Planning Lead - Global FMCG Project
West London Based – with some International travel
Salary & reward: Up to £55k plus exceptional package
Our client is a blue-chip branded FMCG supplier with a portfolio of market leading brands, spanning multiple categories. Their people focus and ambitious culture has been a key to their success but to continue to win in a fast-past, complex marketplace they need to continually access their capabilities and ways of working. As a result they are investing in building a Centre of Excellence of Supply Chain, an exciting new initiative focused on building and enhancing capabilities and processes across Logistics, Supply & Demand planning.
This Demand Planning Lead is a key appointment within the freshly created Centre of Excellence. In this role you will bring a step change in demand planning capability through supporting the regional logistics team on standardisation and optimisation projects across clusters; supporting demand planning pilot opportunities including forecasting enrichment and regional demand reviews; developing and implementing demand planning best practices throughout the region.
In this Demand Planning Lead role you will support the regional logistics team in bringing a step change in Demand Planning capability, including but not limited to:
- Process mapping current environment to support standardization and optimization opportunities across plants & markets - e.g. ESC planning, initiatives planning
- Support demand planning pilot opportunities including statistical forecasting, forecast enrichment and regional demand Review
- Support the EUAU Demand COE to develop and implement demand planning best practices throughout region
- For all programs, bring together the right people to facilitate all activities (diagnosis, design, implementation plan, decision making) and use appropriate tools and internal resources in terms of project management.
To be successful the Demand Planning Lead applicant will have a experience working within large multi-national FMCG businesses. Skills & Qualifications include;
- Experience in Supply Chain Roles with E2E understanding and a minimum 3 year of experience in Demand Planning and S&OP/SIOP/IBP process facilitation
- High level of systems knowledge with working understanding of SAP APO
- Strong analytical skills where you are comfortable working with several sources of data and information to identify relevant insights. Data gathering, and quantitative and qualitative data analysis, including business process metrics and measures linking to business KPIs.
- Experience in matrix environment and in FMCG is desirable.
- Strong leadership & communication skills: ability to defend your point of view and work confidently with various levels in the organization. Excellent interpersonal skills with confidence to challenge.
- Demonstrated success in process and/or tools improvements initiatives. Continuous improvement mindset.
This is an exciting Demand Planning Lead opportunity with few roles like it in the industry. It’s a perfect opportunity to join a real career employer at an exciting time with the new Centre of Excellence
Full detailed Demand Planning Lead job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to email@example.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.