Content and Copywrighting Executive
Salary: ££23-25k - £Plus Benefits
Be part of a growing luxury jewellery business and collaborate with some of the worlds most talented designers
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
- Our client is an innovative luxury brand which works with the world talented designers to provide something for everyone directly to customer without breaking the bank
- They provide stylish and contemporary view on jewellery ecommerce which makes them stand out on the world fashion arena
- As a Content and Copywriting executive you will be responsible for copywriting, social media management and content creation across marketing channels
- Support influencers outreach programme, helping to build a collaborative network of like-minded influencers
- Produce brilliant, insightful and well researched editorial content for blog and third-party sites, optimising for SEO in a seamless way
- One of the main duties as a content and copywriting executive includes liaising with PR agency, supporting the press loans, release, content and day to day communication
- Plan and schedule social content across key channels; Instagram, Facebook and Twitter engaging with community in a timely and interactive way
- As a Content a Copywriting Executive you will write exceptional content for all marketing channels, consolidating tone of voice ensuring campaign messages are on brand, sufficient and informative.
- A successful Content and Copywriting Executive will have a creative flair with words, good imagination and aesthetics.
- Experience of working in an early stage start up or consumer brand
- 1-3 years’ experience in a social content or copywriting role
- Content and Copywriting Executive should have experience of social media platforms, email marketing and PR.
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 10/15559/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.