Business Development Manager - Regional Wholesale
Salary: £Highly Competitive - £Plus Bonus, Car & Package
A fantastically autonomous role within a high growth food organization.
|Location||Home based/ Scotland Territory, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
Business Development Manager – Regional Wholesale – Scotland
Our client is an instantly recognizable food producer with some of the UK’s most loved brands under their belt, as well as a strong own label business producing the Grocery market’s more tasty indulgences. They are steeped in history but after a huge investment and a new international sister company offering a reinvigorated boost to the business, they are on the next step of their journey and looking to expand. As such a new team has emerged to put more emphasis and focus on the potential to be won in the wholesale sector with a fantastic Business Development Manager role to help them.
As a Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Managing the P&L with wholesale customers in Scotland.
- Leveraging current networks to develop new business within the Wholesale channel
- Delivering a tailored product base to fit with market opportunity.
- Work with and influence internal and external stakeholders to build strong, profitable relationships.
The successfully incumbent will:
- Be operating in a Business Development Manager, Regional Manager position currently
- Possess a strong commercial background working within the FMCG arena
- Ideally have a background managing, or basic understanding of a P&L
- Have a strong understanding of Regional Wholesale Customers
- Be able to develop channel strategies autonomously.
If you’re interested in securing a Business Development Manager opportunity for one of the best in the business, then get in touch!
Your experience & approach are key to the success of this role. If you think the above profile is you then please get in touch by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org ref: 13/15241a/7 and visit our brand new website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.