Assistant General Manager
Salary: ££32-37k - £Plus Dental, Health, 10% Bonus & Company Perks
A truly unique, adventurous and immersive hospitality group are looking for the best AGMs to join their ever-expanding brand.
|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
Assistant General Manager
£32K – £37K+ DOE
A truly unique, adventurous and immersive hospitality group are looking for the best AGMs to join their ever-expanding brand. The award-winning group is best known for its collection of unique bars, restaurants and late-night experiences at locations across Central and West London.
The successful Assistant General Manager will thrive in a fast paced, challenging environment which combines hard work with fun. Previous experience in WET led concept is a must, with attention to detail for customer service and people.
In the role of Assistant General Manager, you will be expected to:
- Support the General Manager in all aspects of the operations to ensure the smooth running of the venue
- Assist in operating and maintaining the venue to maximise the profitability while ensuring that Company standards, policies and procedures are followed
- You will be responsible for recruitment and to provide training and coaching to the staff to ensure exceptional customer service and to maximise sales opportunities
- You will lead by example to ensure the highest standards are maintained within the venue
The ideal Assistant General Manager MUST have:
- Experience of working in a late night/hospitality business for a minimum of 9 months.
- Experience of working in a multi-faceted business.
- Worked in volumes over £30k
- London experience
- A valid personal license
- Experience managing a team of at least 12
- A fun-loving personality that can be firm when need be
- Hands on and lead from the front attitude
- Have impeccable attention to detail no matter how busy
This opportunity of Assistant General Manager will allow you to develop your hospitality career with an on-trend restaurant and bar brand, where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a salary £32K - £37K+ plus package. If your experience compliments the above and you believe you're the calibre of candidate that can successfully take on this exciting opportunity and challenge, please forward your CV to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website.
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.