Senior Business Development Manager – travel, leisure & contract catering
Salary: ££75,000 - £Plus Car, Bonus, Pension & Health
leading FMCG brand requires senior business development manager
|Location||Bedfordshire, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
- Extremely successful, market leading FMCG and retail brand, with £multi billion turnover
- Customers first choice in the sector they operate within and constantly innovating and evolving the product range and customer proposition.
- They are growing their business development team and looking to recruit a Senior Business Development Manager to focus on developing, selling and maximising new concepts to new partners within the travel, leisure and contract catering sector.
- As Senior Business Development Manager you will identify new opportunities that will grow the brand and revenue.
- You develop these opportunities from initial market mapping through to the signing of new contracts
- Working with internal and external stakeholders you will develop the strategic plan that will identify and convert new customers. Leading the projects you will work cross functionally with marketing, innovation and all operational departments.
Benefits & details
- This Senior Business Development Manager role is ideal for a commercial individual who has a wealth of accounts and business development experience who is looking for a role working for a leading consumer brand
- It is essential to be able to demonstrate a good understanding of operational implications of new concepts to be able to convert new partners, ideally candidates should have had retail operations experience at some point in their career
- You will thrive in a matrix blue chip structure that is down to earth and personable.
- Excellent package – up to £75,000 plus 40% bonus, car and benefits
- Location – field based, head office is based in Bedfordshire
Full detailed Senior Business Development Manager job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to email@example.com.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.