Web Trading Manager
Salary: £High - £Plus Great Benefits Package
Rapidly growing retail brand seeks Web Trading Manager on a 12 month FTC to lead a team of 2.
|Location||Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
Web Trading Manager – 12 Months FTC - Hertfordshire
As Web Trading Manager you will be responsible for driving profitable sales growth on the websites through the management of category/product mix and margin. This role is supported by a team (currently 3 Website Executives) who have a day to day focus on ensuring the website is fully optimised and delivered across all marketing channels and mobile devices.
- Responsible for marketing trade planning, including seasonal peaks
- Use web analytics to track KPIs and identifying areas in need of improvement or focus including driving channel specific improvements
- Deliver strong seasonal product offers, and introduce new product concepts and ranges, ensuring our offering is best in market and continually evolving
- Develop a strong knowledge of product categories and key competitors
- Develop and manage a team of 3
And now a bit about you
- Proven commercial experience of trading in a fast paced and reactive environment
- Able to multi-task and to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise workload effectively for yourself and your team
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Commercial awareness & problem solving skills
- Highly proactive & solutions driven
- Significant commercial experience in an Ecommerce environment, including digital analytics
- Previous experience of managing a team
Would be good if you had, but not essential
- Experience of using Endeca/ATG
- Experience of working with UX/development teams
About the eCommerce Team
The eCommerce Team is a team of traders, website merchandisers, web designers, and UX specialists. Together they are accountable for ensuring the delivery of B2C sales and conversion targets through all marketing channels within budgeted spend constraints to achieve profitable business growth. The team co-ordinates across many different areas of the business, including digital marketing and acquisition, buying, fulfilment and IT.
Full detailed Web Trading Manager job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.