SEO & Content Manager
Salary: ££50-60k - £Plus package & benefits
An Opportunity has arisen for a SEO & Content Manager to join a leading leisure experience provider's Ecommerce team on a 12 month FTC.
|Location||Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
SEO & Content Manager - FTC 12 Months – Hertfordshire - £50-60k Plus package & benefits
Our client is the UK’s leading leisure experience provider. Their core focus is to deliver happiness to their customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners. They aim to do this by providing industry leading products. An Opportunity has arisen for a SEO & Content Manager to join their Ecommerce team on a 12 month FTC.
As the SEO & Content Manager you will be responsible for developing their digital approach to content planning through expert keyword optimisation, content optimisation and high-quality link building activity. They need someone to help ensure they continue to stay at the top of their game, grow and improve in organic search. The person they’re looking for will be comfortable getting stuck into a variety of different tasks as the occasion demands. You’ll be able to:
- Define and drive the strategy for SEO across the business
- Strong SEO & Content experience, leading the creation of content that delivers SEO objectives.
- Maintain editorial vision: voice, image across all content and assets.
- Liaise with internal teams to ensure strong and prompt delivery of SEO strategic plans
- Develop a system to experiment with SEO changes and track performance and effectiveness
- Keep up to date with industry and algorithmic changes and proactively make recommendations for updates to be made to improve site performance and ranking
- Create a strategy to tackle seasonal shifts in search behaviour and ensure the website is well prepared ahead of peak
- Work with the eComm team to create solutions for new site initiatives/developments that are SEO friendly as well as drive commercial performance (SERP rankings)
- Working with the Head of Content and PR Manager, develop and implement SEO campaigns in line with the company’s objectives
- Develop SEO link building strategies
- Provide clear and concise evaluation of all activity
- Quantify and track the content marketing KPIs that directly impact the business.
- Proactively adjust and optimize as needed to drive continuous growth of channel
- Work closely with the PPC team to provide search synergies across both channels to optimise spend
- Keep on top of cross device searching trends and shift
- Management and development of an SEO Executive
What you’ll need for the SEO & Content Manager
- You’ll have 5+ years’ experience managing SEO (including ecommerce experience) as an SEO & Content Manager (agency or client side)
- You will have a proven track record of driving growth in SEO
- Creative thinker with a track record in defining and delivering original content for ecommerce businesses
- Exceptional attention to detail
- You’ll have advanced knowledge of Excel and analytics tools including Google Analytics and ideally Adobe Analytics
- You’ll have a good understanding of paid search and the relationship with SEO
- You are a decision maker who is not afraid to challenge others to champion SEO best practice
- A great customer-focussed approach and tone-of-voice is essential, as well as someone who can communicate confidently and share their ideas across the whole marketing team.
- You will be able to communicate well with others and work collaboratively across departments to ensure the strategy is driven forward
- You’ll naturally be interested in all things digital, so you’ll always be up-to-date on current trends and thinking
- Able to communicate in a clear manner decisive and proactive
- This role will suit a creative person with technical and analytical mind with a passion for all things digital.
Full detailed SEO & Content Manager job spec provided on application so please forward CV’s to us at email@example.com. Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.