Senior National Account Manager - Top 2 Account
Salary: £Up to £65,000 - £Plus Company Car, Healthcare & Pension
A truly awesome opportunity in an entrepreneurial SME to manage a top 2 account
|Location||South East/London/Home Counties, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Senior National Account Manager – Top 2 Account – South East
Our client has an array of awesome brands in the snacking category and has proven their ambition for growth through innovation and acquisition. They have built a tight knit culture based around their people and empowering them to drive change and act as true entrepreneurs. As part of their growing team they have created yet another new role and are now looking for additional head count on a high growth, Top 2 Account as a Senior National Account Manager.
In this Senior National Account Manager role you will:
- Be fully P&L responsible for a Top 2 Account
- Have full accountability for negotiating and executing a successful JBP to drive mutual growth
- Working with matrix teams to drive innovation and best in class execution of NPD
- Driving opportunity and profitable sales within your account base
- Negotiate trade terms, CPI’s and promotional activity
This is a truly great opportunity for a National Account Manager taking a step up or a Senior National Account Manager looking for a high growth organisation with lots of progression opportunity.
The successful candidate will:
- Currently work as a National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager managing a considerable P&L in a highly strategic account
- Maintain and develop profitable relationships with an excellent network developed through their career
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of growth and new business wins within their career
- Have experience working in FMCG – preferably Food and Drink
- Possess an excellent knowledge of branded environments
- Excel in fast paced, entrepreneurial environments managing multiple stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent commercial acumen and P&L management
- Be driven to succeed and drive growth
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior National Account Manager role then apply quoting reference 13/15118/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured. For similar roles and to keep up to date with all things Seven, visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.