Senior National Account Manager - No1 Account
Salary: ££Dependent on Experience - £Plus Car & Package
SNAM – No.1 Account – Big Team – Next Step Controller! – Leading Food Business
|Location||Flexible location, United States|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||East Midlands, Home Counties, South East|
When it comes to developing category leading FMCG brands, and being recognized for leading innovation, then they don’t come much bigger than this global player. With their continued investment into their brands and people it’s no wonder they are held in such high regard by their competitors and customers. With compelling growth plans, they are now looking to strengthen an already first-class commercial team. This is an awesome Senior National Account Manager role for the truly ambitious.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, the nature & size of this relationship means that their strategic importance to our client is huge. This Senior National Account Manager role has already proven to be a springboard to success in the business, with several senior leaders being traced to this role before being fast tracked from their success. If you are a hungry, progressive Senior National Account Manager keen to progress your career, then this could be for you!
As Grocery Senior National Account Manager, you will:
- Take on a strategic and operational responsibility of large grocery relationship with full P&L responsibility
- Manage a cross-functional team of 8 with direct and indirect reports
- Build mutually agreed and beneficial Joint Business Plans
- Build a strong customer partnership and implement a full category strategy
- To manage sales investment expenditure to budget, and to shape and challenge promotional plans
- Deliver sales, trade spend and profit targets
- Implement flawless Execution of NPD launches
To succeed as SNAM role, you will have:
- A hunger and determination to progress your career.
- Exceptional commercial awareness coupled with a proven track record gained within a progressive FMCG environment in national accounts
- Be able to demonstrate a track record of success in the grocery channel
- Demonstrate impressive business achievements through consumer insight and bringing energy & motivation to your role
- Strong relationship-building skills and are ready to make an impact on strategy and category plans from day one.
With a brilliant culture that focuses on support and progression, this is an excellent opportunity to get in on the ground floor and propel your career in FMCG.
Apply for the Senior National Account Manager role quoting reference 13/15336/7 to email@example.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.