Sales & Marketing Specialist - On Trade
Salary: £Highly Attractive - £Plus Car, Bonus, Pension & Health
Want to work for a globally recognised, category leading drinks business with fantastic progression opportunities? This is not to be missed!!
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Title: Sales & Marketing Specialist – On Trade
Salary: £Highly attractive plus car, bonus, healthcare, pension
Our client is an extremely innovative and forward thinking global FMCG Drinks business with some of the biggest brands on the Planet. Not only are they category leaders but also take pride in their employees’ development and training, providing an enjoyable experience with some outstanding opportunities and fantastic company benefits whilst developing as a successful Sales Executive.
This Sales & Marketing Specialist role is to cover an existing account base and focus on new business elements whilst maximising profitable relationships already in place across on-trade. An unwavering enthusiasm for gastronomy and a passion for the on-trade industry is needed. Developing your entrepreneurial ability will allow you to become a key ambassador for this region whilst representing one of the biggest brands on the planet.
- Use your unique personality to showcase this premium brand.
- Bring the brand to life, from the trendiest cafés and bars, the best clubs in town, and the biggest festivals, to the most private and exclusive events.
- Create and maintain a network of decision-makers in the hospitality and gastronomy scenes spreading affinity and enthusiasm for the company.
- Build your personal reputation within the local scene based on your extensive knowledge of the gastronomy industry and the latest trends.
- Take full responsibility for the On-Premise sales and marketing activities for your region.
- Well Networked – Established contacts within the night scene/on trade industry
- Open and extraverted – not afraid to approach people
- Experience in the beverage Industry, hospitality, marketing, sales or gastronomy
- Strong communicational skills.
- I.T savvy
- Autonomous, self-starter with a focus on results and customers
- Commercial acumen
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Able to manage time and workload to effectively and efficiently.
- Valid UK driving license
Do you have the entrepreneurial ability to adapt to a fast pace environment? Do you have the enthusiasm and drive to pave the way for a successful career with a global business? Are you on the upward curve of your career? If so, this Sales & Marketing Specialist opportunity is a fantastic chance to build on your own commercial future and relish in a globally recognised company based on progression and success.
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Sales & Marketing Specialist role, please apply below.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.