Product Owner/Online User Experience Manager
Salary: £Up to £60k - £Plus Benefits
Rapidly growing online retailer seeks Product Owner/Online User Experience Manager to focus on improving website conversion
|Location||South Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Product Owner/Online User Experience Manager - South Hertfordshire - £60k Plus Benefits
Our client is the UK’s leading leisure experience provider. Their core focus is to deliver happiness to their customers, suppliers, staff and retail partners. They aim to do this by providing industry leading products.
About the role
You will be responsible for the creation, delivery and success of online functionality improvements for your ‘Product’, the optimisation of existing user journeys and introduction of new innovative concepts, with a focus on improving website conversion rates, and hence meeting sales targets. The role sits within the Product Owner team, which takes a day to day focus on ensuring the CRO roadmap is prioritised correctly and delivered efficiently.
- Apply data driven approach to define and prioritise the development roadmap for your product area, using web analytics and customer insight
- Take ownership of individual product area and full responsibility for leading development in your ‘Product’ area, including:
- Identifying areas of improvement that will contribute to increased sales and improved customer experience
- Managing development projects from end to end including spec, development of proposed wireframes, tagging brief, QA, UAT, post launch analysis and ongoing optimisation
- Ensuring bugs are identified and resolved promptly to ensure no impact on day to day trading
- Working with the wider Product Owner team to ensure that all development is prioritised effectively
- Assist in wider business projects that impact product areas to ensure that the best solutions are put in place to help deliver the optimum customer experience
- Develop strong understanding of business processes and systems
- Support business with delivery of other online projects
- Work alongside Web Trading Team to identify customer drop out points or low converting functionality and to develop technical solutions to alleviate these pinch points
- Creation of roadmap
Desired Skills and Experience
This role will best suit an individual who is well organised, pragmatic, and a lateral thinker, with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to work both individually and as part of a team.
The nature of the role means it varies from supporting live issues on current technologies, developing roadmaps, and supporting product creation from conception to live.
- You must have a minimum of 3 years strategic Website Development experience - with a focus on front end user improvements
- Proven commercial experience in a similar role for an Ecommerce based business / transactional website, with a focus on template and customer journey optimisation, or introduction of new initiatives
- Able to demonstrate exposure to and experience of being a key project stakeholder in web-based projects
- Exceptional web analytics knowledge (either Adobe Analytics/Omniture, Google Analytics, Coremetrics)
- Experience of working with UX/development teams
- Experience from a retail or commercial background
If you have the experience mentioned above and you would like to be considered for this Product Owner/Online User Experience Manager role, please apply below quoting reference 11/15401/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.