Salary: £Salary Dependent on Exprience - £Plus Package
An exciting opportunity to join a PE backed group as Operations Director, to support the accelerated roll out of their branded restaurant and bar following success of recent openings.
|Location||Nationwide, United Kingdom|
A dynamic exciting opportunity to join an on-trend and rapidly expanding restaurant and bar group as the Operations Director, based within the UK.
Are you able to drive the agenda and strategy in venue operations? Can you increase like-for-like sales, productivity and profitability of a multi-site brand; through focusing on the consistent delivery of high customer experience standards, developing a selling culture and raising brand awareness in a consistent manner with a brand ethos and vision?
Do you have experience in developing a world class operations team focused on exceeding guests' expectations of product quality and venue atmosphere?
Do you have experience in leading and delivering new site openings?
The successful Operations Director candidate will be a driven, ambitious and highly capable operator who:
- Has experience of a supporting a multi-site roll out
- Understands the Brand Proposition – accessible fine dining and execution of vibrant element/bar
- Has an eye for detail consistent with the exceptionally high standards expected
- Has a track record of delivering the operational P&L measures and developing the team beneath them
- Acts with integrity
Key skills and attributes required
- Ability to think operationally (day to day)
- Ability to think strategically
- Highly motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Resilient with high levels of endurance
- Confident and effective communicator
- Ability to analyse, interpret and action commercial data quickly and use to drive the business forward
- Understand the high-level indicators of performance in that commercial data and be able to focus on the detail where required
- Be flexible to the requirement of the business and change
- Demonstrate sound commercial judgement when dealing with operational issues
- Results and goal focused but be able to operate as part of a team
- Take ownership of issues
- Constructively analyse how things can improve
- Strong leadership skills
This opportunity of Operations Director will allow you to lead your hospitality career with an on-trend restaurant and bar brand, where you will be rewarded for your hard work with a salary £90k+ plus package. If your experience compliments the above and you believe you're the calibre of candidate that can successfully take on this exciting Operations Director opportunity and challenge, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website.
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.