Global Account Controller – Sales Director Designate
Salary: £Highly Competitive - £Plus Car, Pension, Bonus & Health
This Globally Recognized Brand is seeking a Blue-Chip Trained Account Controller with a view of progression to Director
|Location||Buckinghamshire/Berkshire/Hertfordshire/Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Our client is a Global Leader in the food industry with a £multi-billion turnover and instantly recognizable brands across the world, supplying everyone from tier 1 blue chip manufacturers to local restaurant chains. With a reach of over 100 countries, their product has been associated to quality and reliability the world over. After experiencing a high period of growth, they are now looking for an Account Controller to take strategic responsibility for a selection of Global Customers across the EMEA region.
As Account Controller you will:
- Be fully responsible for leading the commercial relationship with several of their most high profile, global customers.
- Lead the 3 – 5-year commercial strategy for your customer base.
- Manage top-to-top pricing and strategy negotiations with full P&L responsibility.
- Take leadership of both direct and indirect teams who will be responsible for day to day of account management and executing commercial strategy in market.
- Work with the senior leadership team internally to align the EMEA commercial strategy with other global regions, working to identify opportunities.
- Differing regional dynamics and product category revenue streams across customer base
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious commercial leader looking to take on a challenging and diverse role with the opportunity to progress quickly within a global business. You will already be operating at a senior level and be able to demonstrate the ability and experience of driving long term commercial strategy with your customer base. This role is a Sales Director designate and as such, we are looking for the highest calibre.
So if you have experience managing a considerable P&L and highly strategic customer relationships and would like to have a confidential chat and discuss the role in more detail, please send your CV to RECRUITMENT@WORKWITHSEVEN.COM Ref: 13/15551/7 and for more roles please take a look at our website www.workwithseven.com
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.