Content Marketing Manager
Salary: ££30,000 - ££35,000
Be the key contact within a highly relevant, forward thinking, leading business for marketing activities, developing the company’s image in current and new clients.
|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
- As Content Marketing Manager you would be part of a leading company which gives sound, expert advice for a huge portfolio of Food & Drink manufacturers, along with leading Retailers
- This forward-thinking solutions based business provide services that are an integral part to the food industry and its future development, making your role as Content Marketing Manager an imperative position within the company
- The business has grown organically leading to a very natural, successful business that already operate across 72 countries worldwide from offices in London, the US and Australia
- With some ambitious growth targets they are now looking to create this Marketing Manager role which will be pivotal to them achieving their growth targets and growing their profile
- As Content Marketing Manager you would be involved in delivering the company rebrand in early 2020
- Responsibilities of the Content Marketing Manager would be extending the reach of the business into current and new customers and to ultimately ensure that they are seen as the leaders for the service which they provide.
- It will be a diverse Content Marketing Manager remit with activities spanning content marketing strategy, social media strategy, content articles, client case studies and developing industry events; all in collaboration with others within the business.
- The newly created position is key to the business strategy, so alongside your exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and a passion to excel, you'll need plenty of relevant experience.
- Ideally you’ll have operated within a Marketing role where you have been responsible for a Marketing Programme preferably in B2B/ Food & Drink Manufacturers
- A successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic, pro-active and organized individual and have a real passion to drive the business forward to ensure they are perceived as Thought Leaders!
Benefits & details:
- Softer benefits
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 12/15558/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.