CRM Manager - High Profile Luxury Brand
Salary: ££40,000 - ££50,000 Plus Benefits
Develop and deliver a global CRM Strategy for an exclusive luxury brand
|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
- This iconic brand is consistently cutting edge in terms of customer experience and remain very much at the forefront in the spectrum of the luxury market globally. As part of their ongoing journey to achieve even greater personalisation in their communication, we are looking for an established and data centric CRM Manager to take ownership and be the strategic lead for CRM strategy globally.
- Sitting in the Global Marketing & Digital team, the CRM Manager is responsible for creating and executing the Global CRM strategy that supports the business objectives. With a focus on digital engagement to strengthen leads, loyalty and retention for the brand.
- Have 4-5 years’ experience in a digital and CRM environment.
- Have experience in on boarding and migrating a new CMS and project managing the process
- Technical experience with Salesforce, Dotmailer or other CMS platforms
- Have knowledge and/or experience working within the luxury sector
- Proven analytical mind with the experience of working for a business with large data sets.
- High level communication skills and the ability to engage with non-technical stakeholders.
- Ability to build strong relationships across multiple departments, prioritising tasks.
- Solid background in customer acquisition strategies
- Knowledge of online marketing methods and best practices
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/15557/7 . Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.