CRM & Digital Manager
Salary: £Highly Attractive - £Plus Excellent Package
Iconic restaurant Brand seeks CRM & Digital Manager to join their growing team
|Location||Hertfordshire, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
CRM & Digital Manager - Hertfordshire - Highly Attractive Plus Excellent Package
Our client is one of the most famous brands in the UK, with hundreds of restaurants around the country.
This role presents a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to become their digital champion and be responsible for the management and development of the company’s digital ecosystem - CRM, website, app and digital marketing activities.
The successful CRM & Digital Manager candidate will be supporting our biggest marketing channels to drive customer engagement, restaurant visits and ultimately sales into the business.
The role has a broad cross-function remit and you will work with all levels including the board and as such will keep pace with changes in the digital marketing landscape and seize the opportunities to enhance what they do.
Key CRM & Digital Manager Responsibilities
- Main point of contact for digital channels – CRM, website, App
- Budget management
- Cross functional working with other departments and external agencies
Key CRM & Digital Manager Functions
- Implement CRM strategy including end-to-end management of the CRM programme, calendar planning, data-selections, email set-up, proofing, deployment, monitoring and reporting of KPIs
- Manage the externally hosted customer database and suppliers, working with IT to monitor performance and functionality, including managing the different data sources. Develop efficient processes to streamline activity
- Manage external agencies – email, database, website, digital marketing, on a day to day basis ensuring activity and projects are fully specified, budgeted and delivered in a timely manner
- Provide weekly and periodic campaign reporting insights to optimise CRM performance
- Ensure CRM strategy is continuously optimised - including testing content, subject lines, timings, segmentation
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the company to generate sales
- Implement a welcome programme and trigger campaigns.
- Be the GDPR expert and ensure all activity is compliant with current legislation.
- Day to day management of the website from a technical perspective, ensuring content is kept updated, SEO optimised and that the site is following best practise. Liaising with internal teams and external agencies for development work.
- Continuously monitor site performance, improve functionality to optimise the UX, customer journey and identify, scope and brief development work.
- Work closely with the digital marketing assistant to make sure all content is updated and that campaigns are deployed all digital channels.
- Support the digital marketing assistant in managing digital marketing agencies – setting ROI targets for paid search and SEO.
- Period reporting on website KPIs, including using Google Analytics to analyse and improve performance
- Manage relationship with Google Account Management to ensure they are getting the best from their products and are receiving the best possible technical and account support
- Support the marketing team with analytical requests
- Any other duties as required by the business that will be within your capabilities.
Education and Experience:
- Undergraduate degree in Marketing, Business, or similar
- 3+ years’ experience with demonstrable experience of:
- Managing CRM programmes, email launch platforms and customer databases
- Website management – technical and content management systems
- Digital marketing
- Self-starter with a high degree of initiative and the ability to work independently and without a high degree of supervision (line manager is field based)
- Strategic thinker who is also able to implement plans to meet objectives
- Highly numerate and analytical, comfortable with KPIs, analysis and with a strong attention to detail.
- Have the ability to lead cross-function teams on projects and initiatives.
- Be able to influence and bring people with them through good listening skills, ability to argue a point of view and persuade to a point of gaining both intellectual and emotional commitment
- Confident communicator; comfortable meeting and speaking with various stakeholders at different levels of the business.
- Highly organised with strong project management skills and comfortable working to tight deadlines
- Adaptable with a ‘can-do’ attitude with a willingness to get involved in task and projects outside of role as required by the business.
- And most importantly a great sense of humour to join a fun team in great place to work!
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your CRM & Digital Manager in a leading restaurant group, in an environment and culture that supports your personal development.
Please send your CV quoting reference 11/15251/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.