Salary: £Salary Dependent on Experience - £Plus Package
Are you a Category Executive / Analyst looking for a role within a great entrepreneurial business based in Central London where you can really make a difference?
|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London, South East|
Category Executive – Central London
Our client is a global and well known FMCG business & brand. They are currently in significant YoY growth. With continued investment in their Category Marketing function, now is a great time to be joining their business..
Based in Central London, as a business they are able to offer you a high level of autonomy balanced with a team focussed culture. If you are looking for a role where you can make a big impact then this could be the one for you!
The Role – Category Executive
- Dedicated to specific Multiple retailers
- Lead data driven Insights, range reviews & category performance reviews
- Work to develop continuous reporting solutions for these customers’ incl. Category scorecards
- Develop objective space to sales recommendations and ensuring this is aligned to range review objectives and Category Vision growth opportunities
- Develop best in class merchandising guidelines
- Your approach must be very analytical in order to influence the category agenda.
- A forward thinking, flexible attitude is vital and you must have the drive and resilience to succeed and be able to work from you own initiative.
- You will have proven FMCG industry experience ideally in a Sales, Category or Retail function
- The role will involve cross functional team working therefore the ability to successfully develop and maintain relationships by adopting a collaborative working style is crucial.
Apply quoting reference 7/15296/7 to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
Visit our website for further opportunities www.workwithseven.com/jobs/
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.