Account Manager - Premium On Trade
Salary: £ - £37,000 Plus 30% Bonus, Car/Travel Allowance, Pension & Health
Are you working in the drinks industry in a sales capacity with a passion for premium heritage spirits?
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
Account Manager – Premium On Trade
Salary: £35k - £37k per annum. 30% bonus, car or £4,500 cash allowance, matched contribution pension scheme and healthcare.
Location: Central London
We are recruiting a fantastic Account Manager role managing Premium On-Trade in Central London for a globally recognised Spirits company. The business has a prestigious heritage here in the UK and have a strong presence within the On and Off trade sector, establishing themselves as a true ‘challenger brand’ to the top tier spirits companies. Due to a successful 2018 they are looking to invest further in their Premium On-Trade team and are now seeking an ambitious and innovative Account Manager with sales experience in the On-Trade sector. This isn’t any ordinary Account Manager role. You will be required to utilise your creative side and own this role as your own little business. You will have full autonomy and responsibility for the account strategy, alongside this you will be fully field based to provide you with the flexibility to achieve results.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for building and maintaining brand distribution and sales in a key brand stronghold customer base.
- Deliver incremental sales through new brand listings
- Maintain and build long lasting relationships with customers and wholesaler representatives
- Continue building brand portfolio within outlets
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial flair to maximise presence in every outlet
- Support distribution and drive rate of sale
- Responsible for hitting weekly and monthly targets for new distribution and rate of sale
- Raising the profile of the brands through POS & excellent back bar visibility
- Call on current and prospect new on trade outlets
- Responsible for managing effective call cycle
- Pull through wholesaler promotions set up by National Account Managers
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 1-2 years FMCG sales experience working for an alcoholic drink’s supplier.
- Experience of working within the On-Trade sector in London.
- Could be someone working in brand or marketing execution role within the On Trade who wants to move into sales.
- Good Excel & Powerpoint skills
This is a highly progressive role within the business and will be reviewed every 6 months. It’s in the company’s best interest to progress this role forward and is identified as a high growth position within the business.
If you have the required experience and would like to be considered for the role, please send your CV to email@example.com and reference the job title 20/15177/7.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.