Global Social Media Manager – Luxury Lifestyle Brand
Salary: ££££Competitive Salary - £Plus benefits
Develop and deliver a global social media strategy for an exclusive luxury lifestyle brand
|Location||Central London, United Kingdom|
|Area/s||London, South East|
- Experts in enriching lives through meaningful experiences and unparalleled access to the world of luxury
- They have a global reach with an international network of over 60 global offices
- They’re redefining luxury living by harnessing global connections and expert cultural knowledge to creative once in a lifetime experience
- As the global social media manager, you would be responsible for creating and executing the social media strategy across all channels, supporting the business community growth objectives.
- Working with the wider marketing and creative teams, you will create, own and manage an integrated content plan for the brand targeted at both existing and new audiences
- You will be responsible for content creation, influencers & brand partnerships as well as paid social & analytics
- Have 3-4 years’ experience as a social media manager, with a relevant degree or technical training
- Be a skilled digital social media manager with experience in managing luxury brands on social.
- Have a passion for digital first developments with a strong interest in luxury lifestyle, and be on top of luxury trends, sharing best in class case studies.
- Can think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts that fit within the brand that will deliver against core objectives.
- Have full understanding of a range of design packages, applications and scheduling systems (e.g.Photoshop, Sprout Social, Later, Google Analytics)
Please send your CV using the form on this page, quoting reference 11/15553/7. Confidentiality assured.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please search our vacancies on this site.
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.