Ecommerce & Digital brand Manager- Interim/Permanent
Salary: ££350 Per Day - £Plus Car & Bonus
Fantastic opportunity to join a market leading FMCG brand as an Ecommerce & Digital Brand Manager role in Buckinghamshire on a temporary basis until March 2020.
|Location||Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom|
Food and Drink
|Area/s||Home Counties, London|
Ecommerce & Digital Brand Manager – Interim – Competitive Salary
This ambient food business has been growing over the last 80 years developing and nurturing relationships with their growers investing together in quality and sustainability. With generations worth of experience this family run business has one of the 3rd biggest products in its category. Their diverse team based in Buckinghamshire support supply chain, technical, sales, finance, marketing and trade marketing. Our client is profitable and financially healthy, especially focussing on reducing environmental waste with recycle strategies. Culturally the business is family run so operates with a close-knit working culture which values people and looks to promote from within.
The business is now looking to recruit an Ecommerce & Digital Brand Manager to develop sales through their new e-commerce Business, including all digital touchpoints.
As Ecommerce & Digital Brand Manager the company is looking for you to:
- Lead the annual e-commerce campaign plan, with seasonal campaigns, promotions and new product launches.
- Be responsible for all new product and producer content on the website
- Develop creative assets and copy for the website and all digital channels.
- Lead and manage content plan to include blog, newsletters, social media content, utilizing recipes, producer stories, events, working with influencers, affiliates etc
- Create plans for CRM across different segments, manage the development and distribution of emails and monitor and measure campaigns, ensuring we are optimizing activity going forward.
- Manage all aspects of digital comms that are not related to eCommerce e.g. new product launches, corporate initiatives, new retailer listings
- Originate product and producer content and where appropriate to brief copywriting agency to develop spirited copy, in line with Tone of Voice guidelines
- Ensure we have new product samples, be responsible for cataloguing all samples and organize product & lifestyle photography
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers, including photographer and advertising agency to develop assets for website & external communications campaigns
- Work with marketing team to ensure fit with brand guidelines
- Manage e-commerce budget keeping track of all spend
The successful Ecommerce & Digital Brand Manager candidate will have…
- Experience in FMCG environment
- Excellent copywriting skills to write website content in line with TOV guidelines
- Experience in using & creating paid & organic social media content, newsletter/database management, SEO, display advertising and google analytics to drive acquisition and sales
- Working with CMS systems
- Previous experience in eCommerce environment
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team
- Communication skills: written and verbal
- Competency in Excel, Powerpoint, Word, WordPress, Photoshop/Gimp etc to build/edit assets
To find out more about this Ecommerce & Digital Brand Manager opportunity, please send an updated CV to email@example.com Quoting reference number: 7/15527/7
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you do not hear back within 14 days unfortunately the relevant consultant has decided not to progress with your application. For alternative opportunities please visit the workwithseven website
You are not currently logged in. Once you register for an account, or log into an existing account, you can build a profile to send along with your application. Additionally, if you authenticate with LinkedIn, we can populate your profile with your LinkedIn data.
Please enter a cover letter message and attach your CV/other documents as required by the job specification.